Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Im in love with the new movie "Twilight". I mean this movie not only grabs your attention but personally I felt like " Edward Cullen " vampire, really looks into your soul with his eyes. :DAnyone else see it? and if so tell me your thoughts.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Honestly I was lost without my wife explaining everything to me, IMO not enough vampires and blood, way too many deep stares and wasted time doing nothing.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly I was lost without my wife explaining everything to me, IMO not enough vampires and blood, way too many deep stares and wasted time doing nothing.
Oh my garsh, cant you be alittle sensitive to a girls needs, lol. Anyways if you were a chic you would understand those stares, sigh I loved those stares :p

·
Registered
440 Posts
I went and saw it expecting a chick flick... I actually enjoyed it alot... It was interesting and constantly entertaining... With no boring parts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Read the book. Saw the movie. I was expecting more from the movie. I don't think the meadow scene is accurate. It's too short. But I enjoyed the movie.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have to agree with you. Had I not read the book I'd have probably been lost too. Very poor movie making if you have to read the book to know what's going on. I heard the original director may not be doing any more of the films because she didn't get along with Summit Entertainment. Good I say. I say re-do the first one while there's still time! It wasn't awful but it didn't make me swoon like the book did and to not even mention Bella's Lullaby is almost unforgiveable and using that awful music for the lullaby is unforgiveable. oy. Didn't hate it, but didn't love it like I wanted to either.

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
I love the book and I love the guy who played Edward but I was disapointed with the movie. They left out some really important details that just kind of made it cheesy in a way. I am hoping the new director for NEW MOON will step it up a notch and make the pale makeup not so pasty and the special FX more realistic.
BUT the chemistry between Bella and Edward are magic so I think they at least got the casting right. AND Edward could bite me anyday!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts