Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello!
New member here! I was just introduced to this forum from my good buddy Kevin. So, I thought I would post my slide show outlining the build process of Mummy costume. Enjoy! And thanks for having me. Great forum!

First, we have a Flickr slide show that shows the construction.

Halloween mummy costume Process Slideshow.

For more details and descriptions check out my process set on Flickr.

Happy Halloween everyone! :D

~ John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chop Shop! I really appreciate the feedback!

@pumpkinheadedskeleton - The eyes are $3 LED lights that go inside a pumpkin. They are super cheap and VERY bright. The lights also change color and blink. The entire costume cost $20. And took about 120 glue sticks.

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Wow, that looks great!

What do you do to cover your hands and feet?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Great work

Terrific job here and thanks for sharing the picture. I have to admit when I look at it a second time I think of the Saturday Night Fever clip with "Staying Alive" when he is strutting down the street. Only better with the mummy costume.

·
Be Something!
3,827 Posts
Terrific job here and thanks for sharing the picture. I have to admit when I look at it a second time I think of the Saturday Night Fever clip with "Staying Alive" when he is strutting down the street. Only better with the mummy costume.
Lol, Too funny. He does have that posture. That "swagger" . :D

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
FABULOUS! Love it! You did a wonderful job:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
DUDE! That is one sweet mummy Costume. I love the eyes and the big head, it's an amazing costume. Checked out the slideshow and your site, You most certainly have some talent and love the art projects you have created.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts