Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That you have ever seen in a Haunted house? (If YOU haven't seen it, it doesn't "Count"! Eye witnesses only!)
Why did I bring this up? I had a man return to see the house and he mentioned something I used to have here, (Yes. I believe it to have been a very unusual thing to have in an actual Haunted , versus a dream or fantasy.)

·
Registered
228 Posts
The house I work at (Mystery Manor in Omaha, NE) is reportedly actually haunted. It was originally a duplex in the early 1900's. My role there is a "tech" I basically turn the house on and turn it off. There are definitely parts of the house that are uncomfortable to be in. One day, I was making my rounds before we opened, all actors were in makeup or wardrobe, I go through a room where we have some fake plants and begins me I hear them rustle. I turn around like wife as that and it happened again!! That's the extend of my personal paranormal experience there, but there are dozens of first hand accounts and stories.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't even referring to something like that but I know very well what you mean. This house has quite a Haunted History,but the things that happen here are Not like a Hollywood horror movie or a TV show (Maybe those extreme things only ever happen in a movie or a TV Show?)
Some of the things that have happened here are definitely "Supernatural" ,many others are just "Highly Coincidental",you talk about a display half a house away then it turns "ON" and runs for just 3 seconds, just long enough to scare my girlfriend right of the house.
One Halloween night at 11pm I was standing in the first room here ,6 patrons were sitting on a couch, I pointed my flashlight toward the S.W. corner and said something I will probably always say in that room: "In my opinion You should Never "invite" a ghost into your house.' As soon as I said "House" an item securely wedged behind the console TV fell crashing to the floor,it has never fallen before or since that night.(It is a small plastic prop I sometimes use in that room)
i have been told about other "Haunted", Haunted Houses,always very interesting to me.
People tell me their personal ghost stories often times and I Do Believe then most of the time. ("Personal"- that is. as in" it happened to Them".)

·
Registered
39 Posts
The house I work at (Mystery Manor in Omaha, NE) is reportedly actually haunted. It was originally a duplex in the early 1900's. My role there is a "tech" I basically turn the house on and turn it off. There are definitely parts of the house that are uncomfortable to be in. One day, I was making my rounds before we opened, all actors were in makeup or wardrobe, I go through a room where we have some fake plants and begins me I hear them rustle. I turn around like wife as that and it happened again!! That's the extend of my personal paranormal experience there, but there are dozens of first hand accounts and stories.
How cool! I am in Council Bluffs and visit Mystery Manor every year! Nice to see you here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The scariest thing I have seen in a haunted house was a man being 'electrocuted' in a chair. (A murderer supposedly or whatever.) I could hardly look at it. lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
This one time I saw a boiled egg invert itself.

This egg subscribed to the multi-verse theory. It therefore posited that if there is a reality where it is right side in, then there is a reality where it can exist right side out ( depending on your reference reality). Now, normally I wouldn't have imagined a boiled egg would have such cosmic awareness. But it seems that in this particular reality boiled eggs are imbued with all sorts of self awareness. Now it should be known that I personally warned this egg ( let's call him Nigel--it's a good solid English name), that what is cool in one verse might not fly in another. Well, Nigel is a pioneer, a ground breaking no-holds barred, revolutionary. And as such he would suffer no guff at all. So, with chin ( such a chin as a boiled egg can have) out-thrust Nigel inverted himself.

At the great instance of Nigel's Inversion ( so it is marked on many a galactic culture's almanacs) worlds trembled. Tides on many planets reversed. The very orbits---ORBITS MIND YOU--of moons and planets altered. I personally witnessed the chitin of a common species of North American Dung Beetle turn to a material very much like treacle.

So, yeah man, the most unusual thing I've ever seen. Freakin' Nigel man.The one boiled egg in the while 'verse who DEMANDS self determinization.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts