Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished this a few weeks back. The first in a series of paintings depicting the classic monsters from the 1987 classic Monster Squad. I'll post all the paintings in this thread as I post them. Enjoy and let me know what you think! :eek:

Art Painting Portrait Visual arts Illustration

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You do great work. Monster Squad holds a special place in my heart. I was watching it with my son when it first came out. Way back in VCR days. After the scene where the werewolf is "killed" I said the werewolf's not dead. What?, he asked. I repeated, The werewolf's not dead, they didn't kill him with silver. Later, when the werewolf was back on the scene, he looked at me in awe. How did you learn to kill a werewolf? He was amazed. I could have stopped a speeding train or leapt a building in a single bound, and not have impressed him more. Later when he was outside, I heard him telling his friends his Mom knew how to kill a werewolf. I miss the days it was so easy to impress my kids.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.