Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my
husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of him characteristically
telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with asuggestion that he said he read about in a medical journal which stated, "If you want your breasts to grow, then every daytake a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything to get larger breasts I did what he said, I got a piece of toilet paper andstanding in front of the mirror, rubbed it between my breasts.
"How long will this take?" I asked.
"They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between
my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk
again.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Every time I see this thread on Recent Posts, I click on it, thinking is some new toilet paper mache trick... get all excited, and see that (*#&(*# joke again. LOL. Grrrr @ men. :D

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,472 Posts
Ya know , when I told my 1st wife this , I was able to see after 3 weeks !!!!
When I told my 2nd wife this ...................it took about 5 weeks before I could see again!!
The moral of the story??? KEEP YOUR @#$%^&*() MOUTH SHUT!!!!!! LMAO!!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
good joke, although he would have seen how fast this a_ _ could catch his a_ _. no, i would have just laughed, i think it is a funny joke.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
That was pretty funny. I would never get away with that. My wife would simply whack me over the head and make me a prop for the yard haunt.

·
Registered
450 Posts
That was a good one

That WAS funny:)

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,671 Posts
OMG ! That's the funniest joke I've heard in a long time. I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
OMG... I would have made my hubby sleep on the couch for the rest of his life... okay, so I probably would have laughed anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.