Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all i posted this inanother thread but didnt get any replys..im sure its my mistake where i posted it at...but anywhoo...i bought the mad scientist(from gemmy) last year..his jar lights dont work anymore and his eyes dont light at the same time and i can hear something rolling around in his head..?? and sometimes his voice cuts out...?? does anyone know how to fix him without putting him in the garage..thx for any info...i found a guy on craigslist that will fix both my witch and my scientist for 60.00 is this expensive for both..i wish gemmy had some kind of repair hospital...lol...i would take both there..thx for any tips or suggestions!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Make sure the head is latched down on the body. Sometimes you have to take it off and back on several times. I have two of these and one stopped working except for the heading and eyes moving. The other is still working fine but has the head latch problem sometimes. If all else fails, get in touch with Gemmy, if you have a receipt, they will replace it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its been almost 3 years since i bought him..and i got him from alberstons when they were going out of business...:(

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i said last year..i looked..i bought my witch last year..(which has major problems)...and i called garden ridge where i bought her..and they wouldnt take her back..cause she was out of box..well they had 3 witches when i bought mine and they ALL WERE out of the BOX!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts