Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...on this forum!

We may be strangers united by a shared passion but it feels like friendship.

This is a 'thank you' thread to show appreciation to fellow haunters on this site. I didn't presume to ask for help from these haunters. They just went ahead and did it!

Chris W - Burned a cd of a bird attack sequence from The Birds for me! I can't wait to hear the effect once I get the yard dressed and lit. Thank you, Chris W.!

Undead_October - I admired one of his unusual and spooky props. I asked for its source and he provided info although it looked unlikely that I would find one. The other day he alerted me to one that was posted on Ebay. I bought it and it's on the way. Thank you, undead_October!

If you would like to extend a 'thank you' to a fellow haunter - this is the place!

·
black light queen
2,606 Posts
yes, this is a gr8 place with amazing people, just like 1 big happy family, without all of the normal/typical family "issues"

thanks to the moderators for keeping it that way, by dealing, behind the scenes, with those that "don't play nice"

this site is unique and i, for 1, am a proud member of this community

amk

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just want to thank everyone here for being so kind and sharing their creativity and enthusiasm for Halloween. I've gotten loads of ideas from here that I can't wait to use. Also, being on this forum raises my spirits and keeps me in Halloween mode all year, a fact which I truly appreciate. Thanks, you guys!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Okay, next acceptance speech... I would like to thank everyone for putting up with my almost-constant wisecracks, which is my way of keeping halfway sane. Seriously, I appreciate the respect that the majority of members show; regardless of backgrounds, everyone is basically equal. Group hug?;)

·
Reaper Queen
8,734 Posts
Hugs to all!

I find while doing the reaper, what extraordinary generous and kind the folks on the forum are! This year, they are sending gifts for Halloween to Printersdevils sister, who is not even a member!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for being so generous in sharing ideas and thoughts. Everyone is so kind and willing to help and I love hearing everyone's thoughts/ideas/plans.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I agree! Everyone here has been so helpful and it's great to see so many new ideas. I would never have tackled some of my Halloween projects without the inspiration and encouragement on the forum. I'd like to send a special thank you to Dark Lord who has been sharing sound effects with anyone that asks. He has gone above and beyond to find just the right sound to give our props that extra special touch. Thank you, DL!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I rec'd "The Birds" bird sound CD today. Awesome! I can't wait for October so I can set it all up and do a sound test! I'll post a video once I get everything worked out. Thanks again and again and again to Chris W.!

I also want to thank Bethene for her amazing Secret Reapers! Absolutely phenomenal how she pulls all that together. Not to mention the hundreds of hours of time it must take to do all that.

·
Registered
228 Posts
yes this is an awesome place where anyone can get more then the answer(s) their looking for and great advice a place where people from all walks of life come to help and share

1 - 9 of 9 Posts