Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our kicker. It is one of three new air props I built last year. We hung it upside down from a big tree, and had a noose around the ankles (Oddly enough, I didn't get any pictures while it was hanging). It worked like dream, and was really un-nerving!! We just had it on a manual switch last year, but I bought an Animation Maestro II for it, so this year it will be automated. I'll be sure to post some video of it in action after the big day.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks good...do you have any dimensions/plans. I really want to start into pneumatics.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I don't have anything written down. I just used my own legs for dimensions. Stand with your feet together, and measure from the center of one leg, to the center of the other. I believe mine was 6". So, the lower section (feet/ankles) is 6" wide, and the upper section (hips, thighs) is two inches wider, and hinges at the knees. I welded the cylinder mounts last so I could position them where I wanted. If you have any other questions, I'm happy to help out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts