Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Joker............is everyone going to dress up as the Joker this year???

I am half thinking about going as the joker this year but keep getting told by others that everyone will be going as the joker,

is this exagerrated do you think?

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,530 Posts
Ahhhh, it's tough to duplicate someone so original. :)

I'm holding off for a future year. I refuse to do it this year because so many people will be doing it. I'll wait until the hubbub dies down, and then I'll do my best to duplicate his outfits and makeup instead of buying a cheap costume. :D

Every year there are vogue costumes and I think that'll be it this year.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
well...

depends on which joker you want to be really
there's:
classic comic joker
cesar romero joker
burton's joker
and
nolan's joker (the most recent)

which ever you choose i dont think its going to be over done in a lot of areas simply because most people expect it to be over done.

if you want to go as the joker we're all here to help, if you have a different costume we'll be happy to help with that too:)

fear no costume choice....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Im thinking because people think it will be so popular, they wont do it and no-one will turn up at my party as the joker.

I need to find a decent joker costume though?

any ideas?

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
well it depends on which style your going for... but i would check ebay first for all or most of the pieces to which ever costume you're aiming for, although the Dark Knight Joker will be easy to find it will also be outrageously priced

some costume stores online might have some classic joker costumes but i requires some searching.

if you have the time and skill or know some one who can sew, to can look up pictures of the joker you want to be, find clothing patterns that match and make it on your own.

as for make up it is basic red/white with a little or a lot of black around the eyes and getting a green wig or dyeing your hair green.
for cesar romero joker i suggest adding a mustache ;)

for the dark knight joker if you want scars there are plenty of online tutorials that are easy to find. just find one that suits you best

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just so you know, my 16 year old brother is going to be the Joker, along with all his friends, which is actually kinda funny LOL! A gaggle of Jokers! LOL I can just picture all the Jokers filling the halls of high schools around the world hahaha!

Or you can do like my other brother last year he was "Boxer Batman" lol, all he wore was black boxers, black wife-beater, black converse, black tights (yes I said tights) and a batman mask!! It was HILARIOUS!!!!! AND he talked his friend into "Boxer Robin"....you get the idea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts