Halloween Forum banner

621 - 640 of 887 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
YEAHHHHH....I Got Reaped Today, I knew today would be the day!! ANd I love everything my secret reaper sent me....Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Woohhhhoooo. I also got reaped today! Thank you secret reaper for my gifts! They are perfect! Thank you, thank you thank you.
Oh and I will pm you in a bit with more thank yous!! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Reaper gift

This is totaly insane. I hear a truck and i am running to check the door. Yesterday was especially bad. We must have 5 different garbage services in this town. You know how many trucks came by..................they have separate ones for recycle , lawn and garbage pick up.
Everybody has this bug.........
My victims gift is just sitting somewhere. It has not moved since last week. It has to move soon. I feel bad I did not send out earlier. I never thought it would be in a stuck mode so long. They are going through the same waiting and waiting as me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
WOOOWEEE!!!! I WAS REAPED TODAY!!!Thank you reaper you did an AMAZING job!! I am sparkling from ear to ear!! Thank you again to Bethene for this fantastic fun! :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
lalala i know SOMETHING about one of the last 25 reapers. la la ala la i want to scream out what i know but i am afraid of the monkeys =)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thanks secret (not secret anymore ) reaper i got reaped 10 minutes ago and i love everything i got ! i will get some of the gift already in use tonight when i will go to work and put it on my desk . ! :D:D:D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ok I'm not sure because I'm not home, but my daughter said I have a package. She said the box is damaged and has webs coming out of it. I asked her if it had a hole in it and she said it was bent, but I will see when I get home. I am really excited, but I won't be home until 8pm so this is torture!!! YAY!!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #634
I don't know what's harder....listening to the torment of those still waiting to be reaped or hearing the joys of those reaped but with NO PICS lol

Glockink thanks for posting! That is one awesome zombie baby! If they had sent it to me, it would have been stopped by customs for sure! lol

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Well, tis an exceptional day UPS reports that my reapees package was delivered at 4:15 p.m. and my daughter just called to say a large, light package arrived at our home and can she open it? My answer, "Touch it and you die a slow death by cleaning toilets!" Think she got the picture. Edit: It was a funkin that I ordered dangit! lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
Don't do it Creepy Spiders Don't do it. Uh... I know something too btw. . . And I'm tryin' real hard not to say anything.

it's not easy to NOT say anything bwahahaha. it MIGHT be in the middle(ish) or it MIGHT not be. I tell you this for sure... it's not West coast bound. teeheeheee

·
Registered
321 Posts
I got my gift from my SR today. YAY!!!! It is funny because my SR was also my victim?!?! Is this how it usually works? I thought it was random? Anyway I am happy that he was my SR because my gifts are pretty cool...Thanks! Also he said he has another gift on its way that was shipped separate.... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts

Love! I didn't even know about all those cool Dots they make! And I know most people on this forum are anti-glitter, but I don't mind it at all (in moderation). I'm excited to try out the dropping head. I can't believe my reaper stayed within budget for all of this!

621 - 640 of 887 Posts