Halloween Forum banner

601 - 620 of 887 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
The gifts people got so far are awesome! It is fun seeing what people get and how much effort they put into it. Beth can you just tell me if I'm one of the victims that the SR didn't respond? This way I won't keep looking out the window like a puppy dog waiting for someone to buy me.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have the meanest 16 year old daughter in the world! so yesterday we get home and there is a UPS delivery truck on front of my condo.
As we start walking up to the door he gets out and starts walking right behind us. both my daughter and I are sqealing / mumbling~ omg this could be it. it IS it.
it's my reaper gift. he is like 5 paces behind us. i turn around and ask him if he is following me and he says YES!! woooooo, right? then I ask which address he is headed to. you know... so I can take that package off his hands.

this is where it all goes wrong. he says 512. I am thinking he MUST be dyslexic because I am 521. then he went downstairs and left my daughter to LAUGH at me. bwahahaha. all alone. with no reaper box.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have the meanest 16 year old daughter in the world! so yesterday we get home and there is a UPS delivery truck on front of my condo.
As we start walking up to the door he gets out and starts walking right behind us. both my daughter and I are sqealing / mumbling~ omg this could be it. it IS it.
it's my reaper gift. he is like 5 paces behind us. i turn around and ask him if he is following me and he says YES!! woooooo, right? then I ask which address he is headed to. you know... so I can take that package off his hands.

this is where it all goes wrong. he says 512. I am thinking he MUST be dyslexic because I am 521. then he went downstairs and left my daughter to LAUGH at me. bwahahaha. all alone. with no reaper box.

COMFORT
I feel your pain I really really do! I to am being tormented by my family. Us few who are left should Band Together and DEMAND ACTION!!!!!!!!
We Want it and We Want it NOW

·
Registered
909 Posts
LonnieC - very nice box of loot. I love the box in came in too. Awesome job by your reaper. Oh, for a moment when I peaked at your album I though you got a dog from your reaper too and I thought WOW, what a cool gift. :) But, very cure pooch still :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ok, so let me say CreeperSpiders you are not alone with a MEAN kid! My GROWN daughters are having a hay day teasing me. They even say "is that someone pulling in the driveway?" and they do it just to see how fast I can run to the window to peak!! I have to admit I have set some new land speed records getting to the window......while they sit and have themselves at good laugh at the look on my face when no one is there ! I have finally STOPPED watching thinking that maybe if I do at last my SR will be here when I am going out the door........kids, they really can be cruel..... So maybe today someone will pull in the driveway and catch me NOT looking! LOL

·
Registered
823 Posts
ok i am still waiting and i know its out there but with Canada post it could be out there a long time :eek: i am on night shift so i stay awake after my shift until i hear myself snoring and wake myself up sitting on the couch :eek: lololo . There is another possibility ,that they (Post office ,duty ect) found my gifts so great they decided to keep it .:(

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
LonnieC - very nice box of loot. I love the box in came in too. Awesome job by your reaper. Oh, for a moment when I peaked at your album I though you got a dog from your reaper too and I thought WOW, what a cool gift. :) But, very cure pooch still :)
LOL For a minute, I thought the same thing too. Agreed, cute puppy.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah, all handmade! Its probably the coolest thing Ive seen! It showed up at the shop and EVERYONE loved it. The detail in it is insane! Perfect for the zombie collection, tons of Zombie masks and props, but this is my 1st zombie baby! Makes me want to take a good picture of the face and tattoo it on someone. Pics as soon as it happens!

601 - 620 of 887 Posts