Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok rookie builder here but I'm already proud of this with help from my boy,its great building together with him. Not sure how I''ll use it yet and I'm open to ideas. We may use a live actor or rotate with a prop. This will be on our backyard trail in the cedars so I'm thinking of a hunters cabin in the woods theme. Gonna add some real fish (gar) skulls to it soon.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Nice job, Bozz. At one of our parties a couple years back, I set up a blucky hunter in a blind. You could always put a hunters head mount up (like they do the deer heads) depending on mood you're going for. Your trail sounds like fun. I've always wanted to do one but don't have the land yet. Is it a walking trail or hay ride type?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, yeah I figure since I hunt and fish might as well combine all 3 hobbies for my trail.My trail could be long anuff for a hay ride and last year we consider using our ATV and pulling a small wagon but decided a walk through would work better since some area's of the path are very narrow (single file only).I think the Bucky idea is great in camo. Now maybe I need a wolf or more reptiles around the shack huh? I'm really digging this wilderness theme....hunting and creepy wildlife can be quite scary at night. We have seen coyotes,deer,raccoons,snakes back there. I'll post more pics and updates as this progresses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts