Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Gotta love the back yard walk through! I agree on the zombie area. The wall mounted jumping spider was a great scare. Didn't expect that. Lots of fun stuff and good detail. Betting the tot's loved it! Strong work!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all. Most of the ideas came from you all here on the forum. Our first year we had only two TOTs. This year we had over 80. We live about 6 miles out of town and try to make it worth the drive. We have some TOTs that have their parents make a special trip. You gotta love those parents that use the kids as an excuse to go through the maze.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour, too! The zombie hands are great, and the wall-mounted spider was simple brilliance!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I placed a static spider on the ground with a spot light on it right under the wall mounted spider. At night your eye was drawn down to the spider on the ground. It was a good scare.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all. My wife gets the credit for skeletons. She picks the theme for them and I leave her space in the yard. She does a much better job of it than I do.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great setup, from start to finish! Good job posing those skellies! My favs were the spiders lair (fantastic use on the wall mounted jumping spider!) and the zombie area.

Any nighttime video?
The only night video is of the light show that plays out front. I tried to take some night video of the maze, but it was too dark for my camera. I made a bunch of spot lights with some C7 bulbs and PVC pipe... they gave out enough light to see, but not enough for my camera.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts