Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another frightfully fun year has come and gone and we are fast moving on to the next.
Here is a look back; at being that House... you know... the one everyone knows about, or of, and now use it as a part of their directions for family and friends, and the occasional traveler.
The House of Vaughn, our Haunted Home in Sevierville TN.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
street view 13, another view of the fog rolling down the driveway where the TOTs would be walking as things go bump all around them.

driveway greeter, he had a squawk box in the bushes that could be set off by remote the would sound an alarm, like a house alarm but no so load, just enough to SPOOK the TOTs

candy man, he had a walkway solar light in his chest to light the candy; but, the TOTs wouldn't take their eyes off him. LOL they mush have been thinking he was going to move or something LOL.
I did think he ate much or the candy LOL.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Muffy
Those are candelabras I built to light a Civic Center party a few years ago. They are 7 foot tall, and have a VU black light in the center, with PVC candles and lights on them. I could show pics of them, I took pics as I built them.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scottish Scarer I hope to go digitial this Christmas, I'm just an old film fan, use to teach Photophary for the YMCA.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This I added a few new suprises to my driveway for the TOTs to enjoy.
One is my CRYPT of doomed TOTs (the bad TOTs from last year) LOL.
and a light show for the ever growing graveyard and the Fogger Crypt, and the Bat Attack.
Crypt of Bad TOTs

crypt fogger 1
has a motion trigger in front of it that runs the stob lights inside

crypt fogger 2
here the fogger is running and the smoke shows the light show in the Tombstones, that is hidden just behind it.

crypt fogger 3
another look at the fog effect.

Imagine waking along in the dark feeling something is coming; but, what .. and from where.. and the out of the dark a large bat flies by just over head and another.
This is a prop I wanted to build for the past few years, and it has changed from the original ideas to this. I hope you enjoy... a good scare. These Bats came from the Wal-Greens and all ready had a tied cord to each wing and the tail, so they would hang balanced. A hole was drilled at each end of a 1/2 inch PCV pipe 10 feet long, and I drilled another at the balanced center, and I ran the hook part of the coat hanger through and made a loop in it to hook the motor to.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This year I tured the graveyard toward the house so as the TOTs walked the driveway, so it looked cool
Here is a look at the graveyard with the fogger not triggered yet.

and a look at it in the light of day

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here you can see it flowing toward the Bat Attack that was flying in and out of the garage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts