Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a break from Zombies this winter to focus on a group of aristocratic Vampires. These are the first three characters: Gauis - The Vampire Overlord, Aelia - The Bewitcher, and Decimus- The Warrior. The last image is my promo shot and guide to what I hope to create as the finished look for these. I was planning on casting them in resin.

I have a comic book back story to go along with this concept that I will be posting to Facebook starting in April.

I am also in the process of making rubber glove molds this time around so I do not have to do as much seam work on the casts. I will post pictures as I get started on the finishing. Thanks for checking out my post. As always, let me know what you think.

DSCN2277.jpg
DSCN2298.jpg DSCN2323.jpg house.jpg

·
Undertaker
3,190 Posts
Thanks for the great feedback. I invested in a lot of supplies this year, new armatures, wed clay, and mold making silicone.
It all has not gone as smooth as anticipated. But that's what you get I guess when you try to learn new things.
Looks like you are at the top of your game Breaker! I can't wait to see what's next. You are getting better and better!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, your right, that definitely would have been the way to go Dana. Considering that I am making a skull mold anyway for another project, it would have been a better place to start. Even the second skull I purchased from Amazon is like the size of a child's skull.

Anyway, you live and you learn (too often the hard way). I am going to start a new thread called 150 Screw-Ups in Monster Making. It will be insightful stuff since I dread tallying up the cost of all the materials I wasted just this year alone.

I cast the same same zombie above again and painted him with ice blue eyes.
blue_eyes.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts