Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - Johnny Thunder here with news on The Haunting in Connecticut.

This ghost flick, based on 'true events', will be released sooner than planned.Instead of a mid-summer haunting of the theaters, Lionsgate has decided to release it on March 27, 2009. The plot revolves around a family's move to a new house - a former mortuary - and their subsequent ordeal with the supernatural.

Trailer and info here:

MTV Movies Blog EXCLUSIVE: ‘The Haunting In Connecticut’ Trailer Premiere!

Bloody Disgusting Horror - "The Haunting in Connecticut" Movie Info

What do you think?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Johnny, have you ever watched "The Haunting" on Discovery channel? its a show with all reenactments about actual haunting's.
there was an episode based off this flick. pretty good one i might add. love the show by the way if anyone has not seen it.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Johnny, have you ever watched "The Haunting" on Discovery channel? its a show with all reenactments about actual haunting's.
there was an episode based off this flick. pretty good one i might add. love the show by the way if anyone has not seen it.
Thats what I was going to say Mr Frost. That has always been my fav episode of "A Haunting" so I can't wait to see the longer more detailed version!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thats what I was going to say Mr Frost. That has always been my fav episode of "A Haunting" so I can't wait to see the longer more detailed version!!
yeah me as well. just hope they don't Hollywood it to much. its a fun show, don't think they are doing it anymore sad to say

·
Registered
232 Posts
just got back, was just alright for me, some nice scenes in this little flick but failed to really suck me in and get me to like it. they should have followed to true story line like on the TV show which i found much more scary and creepy. Hollywood seems to think you have to go over the top to be scary, someone should tell them that sometimes less is more................but of course this is only my opinion :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
hey no problem Johnny, I hope you like it. like i said i did not love it but did not hate it so take it for what its worth. the last ghost movie that came out that i liked was "Mirrors" by all means let me know what you think when you see it. i have a funny feeling it will drop a lot by next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts