Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great Halloween this year. The rain held off until 11 P.M. We had lots of TOTs and had a fun time. Below is a video walk through and night pics. I have day pics in my albums. Thank you for looking. :D

Video Link:

Below is a link to our video on Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tmyo7idf9goq0o/Haunt Video.mp4?dl=0

Below is a link to our video on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/146931037

Night Pics:

Crypt Wall

Betsy Bell Ghost

Box Tomb

Side View

Column Monument

Tombstone Jumper

Side View 2

Screaming Spectre

Skeleton

Pumpkin King

Spider

Crypt Wall

Window Ghost

Angels

Window Ghost 2

Ghost Bride

Ghost Bride 2

There is always my way…

Vengeful Ghost

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I will be visiting this thread several times trying to take it all in. It seems like you had a more diverse color scheme this year in terms of lighting. There are not many of us Georgians posting on this forum, so it is good to see you representing. You have so much space in the front yard that you have room for another large build or two. :D

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Amazing set up FM42! Love all of the detail, the lighting is excellent; your home and grounds are a beautiful back drop for the wonderful tombstones, props and lighting. Very well done!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Betsey Bell is my favorite! I made notes from your haunt and from other members who use those fire and ice lights. I like how they add movement. You had the perfect balance of props and projections. And the lighting is spectacular!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,640 Posts
This is spectacular! As mentioned, your home is a perfect backdrop for such an elegant/creepy display. I really like the window projections and the static figures you have inside looking out. All around great lighting effects and such a beautifully cohesive theme. Love eveything about it! Sent you a pm about your pumpkin king

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I wanted to thank you for mentioning Dead Rising Props as your source for the screaming spectre pneumatic scissor mechanism.
I have contacted them about doing trash can trauma mech for me. I thought I knew all of the players in the haunt vendor world. Thanks again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts