1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Absolutely love your mausoleum with your crank ghost and also adore the tall angel statuary with the ivy and low headstone they really lend a eerie atmosphere to your cemetery especially with the lighting. Good job,

·
Registered
606 Posts
I was thinking the same thing matrix mom said, that it looks like a real cemetery. It's beautiful! My favorite is the angel and the ivy. I also really like the skeleton popping his head out of his box tomb. The lighting and pictures are great too.

Now that I've watched the video: What light did you use with your Ghostly Child? That was awesome! And are those eyes in the slab grave? COOL! I love crank ghosts and mausoleums. So classic and spooky.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weeping Angel...thank you for your post. The light was the blue kaleidoscope Gemmy led light from Home Depot. It creates a blue pulsating effect similar to underwater light effects. I thought it helped add some dimension and movement to the static ghost. Hope this answered your question.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow! what a set up. I agree, it looks real. do you leave the angel statues out all year? mausoleums, flying crank ghosts, peepers, awesome static props. it is just amazing.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts