Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished my Reaper. His photos are in my album Titled The Happy Mr. R. under Aunt Sissy.

We call him "The Happy Mr. R." because my friend Susan looked out her window into my shop one night and I was bent down in front of him sewing his cloak. The next day she told my husband I was having an affair and that he better not get too mad because the guy was a real bad a**. Fun times at my house, you never know what's going to be said about you or done to you....and God forbid you miss a get together because your the one that's gonna get roasted.

Anyway - here he is - I take bad photos because my hands shake - will have better ones when he's set up in the yard with his scythe.

Thanks for looking - any criticisms or critiques welcome - I'm still learning!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Glyphen! I just wish I could take better photos. My Dad delivered Mr. R.'s scythe yesterday, he made it from a pattern of the scythe he has that belonged to his grandfather. It's huge and I must say a little more than scary looking! My husband will be taking better photos this coming weekend - he really looks a lot better in person than in the photos I took.

I hope all your projects and displays are a BIG HIT and that you and your's have the BEST Halloween EVER this year.

Stacia (Aunt Sissy)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts