Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for a post on this, hopefully I didn't miss it as I hate duplicates myself! Anyway, was wondering if anyone else has read it.

I bought it Barnes and Noble today, it's very cheap as it is a short book I think written for a younger audience. I'm sure many here are at least familiar with his other works, this one I think flies under the radar a little because it is so short and simple.

Anyway, been wanting to add it to my collection for years! Finally got it :)

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
I have it on audio tape, and find it quite fun, although maybe a little dated. I should really get the proper book - thanks for the reminder.

I'm stuck with the old ABC weekend special version of it in my head though - I saw that long before I ever heard of the book. Kinda tough to shake that imagery.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have it on audio tape, and find it quite fun, although maybe a little dated. I should really get the proper book - thanks for the reminder.

I'm stuck with the old ABC weekend special version of it in my head though - I saw that long before I ever heard of the book. Kinda tough to shake that imagery.
I watch it a few times a year. Most animated holiday special lady no matter how good or bad watch them all.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I think the book is like a penny on Amazon, but of course with shipping. I'll have to look up the movie when I'm done reading. Don't want to be influenced by the imagery just yet, haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts