Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the Dutchess of Darkness i salute you and i think almost everyone will agree you are the greatest friend a person could have , im gonna keep this short and sweet but Dutchess i raise my goblet to you and i drink to your wellness and happines Thankyou so much for everything

Cpl. Marcus

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I think we kind of got the idea already in your other 3 posts :)

Is this some kind of penance you have to perform for her? lol

MsM

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think we kind of got the idea already in your other 3 posts :)

Is this some kind of penance you have to perform for her? lol

MsM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! Too funny, MsMeeple! I had to see what you were referring too, but that's hillarious! I'm guessing Dutchess of Darkness has paid him some pretty good money to be so flattering. LOL! Just kidding of course. I'm sure she's very deserving of all his praise. I just find it funny that he's made 11 posts, many of which are to publicly praise this special friend. I'm curious how he made so many "friends" after only 11 posts though. He seems to be the forum lady's man. I should take some notes. YOU GO MARC!!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm never noticed how few posts he had. Interesting :)
And dutchess doesnt pay for compliments, others pay her for the privledge of giving her a compliment. Its a karma thing :)

MsM

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
marc is a sweet guy, and dutchess is a very kind soul to lots of folks on here. she has a big heart and never turns away an ear from a friend. i think i have vented to her a few times. i guess i can understand why someone would find such a good friend in her.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey Marcus, It's an honour to have crossed paths with you & I feel blessed to have you in my life , and it's an honour to serve & protect you, your guardian angel I will forever be. Connections of the heart or spirit are not easily understood by all, but then if they were they wouldn't be what they are. I'm moved to tears by your recognition and openness of friendship & bond. I'm just as blessed to have you in my life. Never let anyone alter your spirit, remember people fear what they don't or can't understand, stay true to your heart and you'll never go wrong.
^v^ Proud to be an Honorary NCDS:);) And yes I wear it with pride and cherish it with my heart and soul^v^ Always here for you, lines open 24/7 you know that.

Your Guardian Angel
^v^DOD^v^

P.S, Hallo, thanks for your support and kind words, you're truly a cherished friend who knows what it's like to live from the heart rather then the head, love ya babe!:)

In regards to the other comments, I understand that lack of understanding breeds fear and sadly sometimes ridicule, but I'm secure enough to handle it, so bottoms up! Nothin shakes the spirit that lives true to it's heart. Have a wonderful week & may you also find your true inner spirit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Aw, I'm sorry. I honestly didn't mean to offend either of you. I think Marc knew I was just joking around which must be why he was nice enough to extend a friend request. I really think what he said was very nice and I'm sure you're more than deserving. I honestly meant no offense to either of you. I think finding a person you can connect with whether at work, through common interests, and yes, even online is very special. None of us should take anyone else for granted, especially those who we develop a bond with. Who would guess it'd be on a Halloween related website, but it's special nonetheless. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.