1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm from Delco too!! Just went to Arasapha Farms Bates Motel Sunday night...was nice since it was so warm out & the Phillies game was on so the wait wasn't bad either...:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from Delco too!! Just went to Arasapha Farms Bates Motel Sunday night...was nice since it was so warm out & the Phillies game was on so the wait wasn't bad either...:)

Did you get a combo ticket and see all three attractions-- or just the motel? What did you think of the werewolf scene? In your opinion, did my review do the place justice?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yes, I did get the combo pass and went through all three attractions...The werewolf scene was great!!!I love the gory stuff...;) Your review was great, nothing short of what we experienced... My only complaint about the night was that they let people smoke while waiting in line...(of course we had a chain smoker in front of us) and while on the hayride they kinda rushed through it, if they only had slowed down a bit at the different scenes so you could really get to see everything & I think it would have made it scarier as well...Just my 2 cents... None the less I still liked it....haven't been in years....they really stepped it up!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts