Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made our first trip to "The Great Pumpkin Farm" tonight... This place is a Halloween lovers paradise! I can't describe the size of and quality of the merchandise found here; they really have some unique, high quality items!

Here's some pics I snapped with my phone...

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121 (1).jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
My husband and I made our first trip there last year - then proceeded to go back the weekends after ;) isn't it amazing?!

We went towards the end of October, and the last weekend they were open during the season, everything in the Pumpkin Palace (the shop) was 50% off. Oh my goodness... so many amazing things in there. TONS of primitive style figurines!

I can't wait to go back again this year :D

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Where are all the people in the photos? How could that store not be packed? I could spend hours in there. I am not into the cute crafty indoor decorations - I like my props big and outside. But those first few photos have some really cool things in them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where are all the people in the photos? How could that store not be packed? I could spend hours in there. I am not into the cute crafty indoor decorations - I like my props big and outside. But those first few photos have some really cool things in them.
It's definitely geared towards a family experience. They have carnival rides / food, animals to pet and feed, hay rides and other kid friendly activities... They do have a walk thru haunted house on site but I haven't experienced it to know how "scary" it really is. It's more of a "load up the kids in the mini-van, and go pick your pumpkins". If you go here on a Sat or Sun, the place is packed! They don't run their rides and what not on weekdays so it's usually quiet.

As for the merchandise offered / displayed; most is "cutesy" stuff. But they do carry a lot of life sized static props. Most you wont find at Spirit, HC, target, etc.

In short, it's a great place to take the whole family and enjoy the season / Halloween! ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Pumpkin Farm is amazing. I have been going since I was a kid and it was a much smaller affair. Only complaint now is that it is usually very crowded, but hey, that's the price of success I guess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts