Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

He's here! Meet my latest projection effect, the Ghoul!

Like my popular lady in a crystal ball effect, Sybil the Clairvoyant, the Ghoul is available both as a DIY external projection kit, and as a pro-quality internally projected character (seen above).

He ships with the routine above, as well as a dialog-free "shifty eyes" loop for spookier haunts.

Here's how the kit works:

Kits are only $55! Pick up yours at ChickenProps.com

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Ok, the kind of language that came out of my mouth when I saw this would be just a solid stream of asterisks on the forum so I'll finesse a bit!

That is absolutely STUNNING! - a great character with lovely animation and a really great routine. I like that the face itself is really original - it wouldn't look out of place in the Haunted Mansion but it's got it's own unique look.

All your posts on here are incredibly helpful and insightful. I hope you have a ton of success with this as it'd definitely be well earned. I gotta go see if I can find a projector! :)

·
Ghouls Rule
2,679 Posts
wow! Stunning, and the prop is amazing too! I had no idea Mr Chicken looked so adorable. :) I agree with everyone else, superb work as always and its so nice how you take the time to explain everything and give even more ideas for our haunts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.