Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He's here! Meet my latest projection effect, the Ghoul!

Like my popular lady in a crystal ball effect, Sybil the Clairvoyant, the Ghoul is available both as a DIY external projection kit, and as a pro-quality internally projected character (seen above).

He ships with the routine above, as well as a dialog-free "shifty eyes" loop for spookier haunts.

Here's how the kit works:

Kits are only $55! Pick up yours at ChickenProps.com

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Ok, the kind of language that came out of my mouth when I saw this would be just a solid stream of asterisks on the forum so I'll finesse a bit!

That is absolutely STUNNING! - a great character with lovely animation and a really great routine. I like that the face itself is really original - it wouldn't look out of place in the Haunted Mansion but it's got it's own unique look.

All your posts on here are incredibly helpful and insightful. I hope you have a ton of success with this as it'd definitely be well earned. I gotta go see if I can find a projector! :)

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,162 Posts
Mr Chicken... you are def on my wish list for next year....alot of your stuff is actually. Wow. and ps - love the dialogue its hysterical and most of all its not intense. My son says it looks just like disney....Love all the detail when his lips and wrinkles start to make an expression and then he talks. Bravo.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,614 Posts
wow! Stunning, and the prop is amazing too! I had no idea Mr Chicken looked so adorable. :) I agree with everyone else, superb work as always and its so nice how you take the time to explain everything and give even more ideas for our haunts.

·
Registered
333 Posts
This is so awesome! And only $55? What a steal for something that looks so professional.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Picked up my kit at ScareLA this weekend. YEAH!

Mr. Chicken, so nice to meet you and thanks for the time to discuss my various options for the new Ghoul effect. Great class on projections.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts