Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got to see em play at tiki oasis last year, and my friend who owns TikiFarm made some mugs for them, I'm sure you can find em on ebay, sold out a few months ago from the store.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Sounds pretty cool from the few i heard but do any of thier songs have any lyrics to them? The album cover art is terrific.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
It is the same tune as the Grim Grinning Ghosts song from the Haunted Mansion Ride done in Ghastly Ones style.

And I refuse to use iTunes since I tried downloading them back in 2007, and got one of the worst virus files I've ever had in my PC's 8 year history. I had to spend 21 hours (and $35.00) on the phone with one of those idiots in India trying to find the file that was the culprit. Sure enough there it was in amongst all the other files in the iTunes download file.

I had a similar virus when I tried updating Real Player to version 9 last Spring. It was so bad I had to totally wipe out my entire hard drive, and start all over from scratch re-installing Windows XP.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is the same tune as the Grim Grinning Ghosts song from the Haunted Mansion Ride done in Ghastly Ones style.

And I refuse to use iTunes since I tried downloading them back in 2007, and got one of the worst virus files I've ever had in my PC's 8 year history. I had to spend 21 hours (and $35.00) on the phone with one of those idiots in India trying to find the file that was the culprit. Sure enough there it was in amongst all the other files in the iTunes download file.

I had a similar virus when I tried updating Real Player to version 9 last Spring. It was so bad I had to totally wipe out my entire hard drive, and start all over from scratch re-installing Windows XP.
pm your email address and I'll see about getting it to you, still not finding or remember hearing the grim grinning ghost song, I'm sure it would rock if they did one though. Thinking of someone else maybe?

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Uh. No I'm not. I just listended to the entire song at the Doombuggies website, and he even mentions the LP there and that the song The Ghastly Stomp is based on the GGG Tune. The owner of the Doombuggies website is an expert on all things to do with Disney's Haunted Mansion. So I'm assuming he knows what he's talking about. I have heard the GGG tune, and yes The Ghastly Stompis the same tune as the GGG song. You can see his statement and hear the song HERE by scrolling down the page a little ways.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Uh. No I'm not. I just listended to the entire song at the Doombuggies website, and he even mentions the LP there and that the song The Ghastly Stomp is based on the GGG Tune. The owner of the Doombuggies website is an expert on all things to do with Disney's Haunted Mansion. So I'm assuming he knows what he's talking about. I have heard the GGG tune, and yes The Ghastly Stompis the same tune as the GGG song. You can see his statement and hear the song HERE by scrolling down the page a little ways.
Yeah I hear it now, it's just not too recognizable to me, guess I was expecting it to sound somewhat different???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts