Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am so proud to sa that i am the first in my bld. that has put up props. I don't think anyone else will put stuff in the hall, but i needed to! My door is right infront of the elvator so i have the upper hand in that. every one gets to see Sider webs, snakes, and skeltions hanging with nouces! and more still on the way! I want to put a Black light out in the hall but i am shure that will be aginst some kind of bld. coad. All i will need to do is replace the light tube with a black one since it is right above my door and the elvator, man what a delamia to deal with! What do u guys think i should do? You also have to rember i live in NYC. I have to watch what i put out in the hall. God this suck this year , what to do!!!

HELP ME OUT GUYS

Also the supper does do a little hunted house in the basement on halloween night, but that is nothing!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Oh yea, rock out with your prop out! I bet you could sneak that black light in there and no-one would notice that the original was missing.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i was thinking that.... I mean If i have the black light in the only fixture lol their will still be light right.... only black lol.... it is also a dubble light fixture i don't think that one black and one regular light will work.... i could be wrong what is your input on this?

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And thanks by the way for the comment!!!! it just fells like it is still missing alot. I don't know..... I got to try something tonight when i get home from work. I am taking a strob light and placing it on the inside, Cause of the people in my bld., and having it shing through the sid, top and bott, of the door...... OOOO that will look good expecially that the elavator is in front of my door even more reasion to go all out right!

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So just a question to all!! I am thinking of playing halloween sound effects in my hall.... if you lived next door to me would that upset you at all? and i am not talking about at high vol. I am talking at almost elvator level vol.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats just what i was thinking..... I also just dont want a speaker growing legs, you don't know what kind of bad kids we have around hear!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts