Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday, 17 September 2013 8:43am texas time. The first halloween advert of the season came out today. Snickers took there "You're not you when you're hungry" schtick and gave it to the Headless Horseman. Still better than the Kenny G one, heh.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
I've been seeing for a couple of weeks now both the Disneyland commercial with Creulla Deville that runs every year and also the vampire family that eats Nutrigrain. I like that one a lot.

Haven't seen any of the Snickers commercials (the headless horseman one is a favorite of mine. Wonder if they will do a new one this year?). Oh and for sometime now I have also been seeing the Rob Zombie commercial on washing your clothing with Woolite.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I saw the Snickers "horseless headsman" commercial last night - love that one! My daughter called this morning and said she'd seen the Kit Kat commercial so the season was officially here.

·
Registered
874 Posts
i wish the weather was here!
in the valley its still 110!:(

·
Registered
417 Posts
Saw halloween horror nights and Reassess

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
A Cedar Point 'Halloweekends' ad was on during Sleep Hollow, which had a man and woman turning into zombies as they rode a rollercoaster; it was definitely interesting:D

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
I can add the Kit Kat (ToTers at the door version) and Snickers HH commercial to my previous listed spots as of yesterday. Really haven't seen any "new" stuff though, but spots aired in previous years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts