Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been racking my brain on this one for a couple of weeks now. I've got 18 feet of plugmolds in one straight line attached to my ceiling in which I can plug various lights and such. Unfortunately, the cords and plugmold can be seen making for a very unsightly mess. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about hiding the whole bloody mess?

·
Registered
526 Posts
With another whole bloody mess? Or something else that fits with your haunt. Create something light weight that can be hung in front if it to obscure it: a bloody bodies or spider webbed ones or foam panels with ______ on them. Or black foam panels that will 'disappear' behind other props that are closer to viewers.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Use Christmas tree lights as cords then everyone will look away, not wanting to see those sickening, garish colored lights in October!
Sort of like discouraging people from staring at your boil on your face by drawing a big, red ring around it with a question mark in black eyeliner next to it.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:eek:When I saw this thread, I thought you were saying that you had a bunch of extension cords that you "stored" and now you couldn't find them. I am always 'hiding' stuff from myself.;) I always paint my extension cords or buy brown or black ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts