Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the production of Halloween (2018) John Carpenter insisted that would be the last film in the franchise; at least by him. Now they have released the titles and dates for what could be the very last Carpenter era Halloween films. Both movies are currently being filmed back-to-back (or knife-to-the-back) with the same cast members (that are still alive) from the 2018 version. It was always the producers intention of making these new films a trilogy even though Carpenter wanted to end it after the last film. I guess you should be careful about what you "resurrect" as it may just come back to haunt you

·
Registered
456 Posts
Let's hope it the final one because this franchise should have been put out of it's misery 13 years ago after Rob Zombies remake.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I am excited to see the upcoming Halloween movies. I have to say, though, that the very first Halloween is my absolute favorite. I watch it several times during the season. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm with you, ScareyCarrie. I'm smitten with the first one and watch it several times throughout the season. It's just not Halloween without it. I also got to meet Nick Castle and snagged an autograph. He even signed it, to Amy, my favorite Scream Queen!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
That is amazing that you have Nick Castle's autograph. That is something that should be treasured. I agree with you, it is just not Halloween without the original Halloween movie. I still jump at the scary parts as if it was the first time watching it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts