Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess it's getting close enough with a week away to start the Weather thread. What are you expecting? We've got rain anticipated twice this week already according to our local TV news channel and I hate to look beyond this coming weekend yet. But I did and Accuweather.com predicts rain Tues, Thurs, plus Friday, Sunday and of course on Monday.

·
Registered
625 Posts
A chance of rain on Friday then clear. Our "chance of rain" this last Friday was an all out downpour that had a wind that ripped up a few displays.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,373 Posts
our party is saturday, and last night it was showing clear and high 70/low 52. i haven't looked at monday yet, but i'm told we don't have many (if any) ToTers in the neighborhood we've recently moved to, so halloween night itself may be pretty uneventful.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I just asked my Alexa dot and its supposed to be sunny, 71 and 44 at night

·
Registered
575 Posts
It looks like here we're going to get something in the neighborhood of overcast, 84/63. Could be worse. Last year it rained all throughout October, and on Halloween night as well, and people packed it in early due to the weather. It does say rain for Tuesday 11/1; hope it holds off until after Halloween and doesn't move in early.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Sunny with a high of 80 and low of 60. Still too hot for October but at least the 90s appear to be gone for a while.

·
The Minister of Macabre
954 Posts
So far the weather forecast for N.TX calls for sun, upper 80's, and close to a record high for Halloween day. Not thrilled out the warm weather but it sure beats last years rain.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sunny with a high of 62 and low of 58. No chance of rain before or after which I hope sticks. Of course, looking at the forecast this far in advanced is kind of fruitless. Micro systems can give you rain and your neighbor nothing at the same time!

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Getting hotter by the minute - this morning it said high of 80, now it's 85. I'm beginning to think summer will never end this year.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The forecast says cloudy with a 20% chance of rain on Saturday for our party. It also says a 90% chance of rain on Thursday and Friday. I know we really need the rain but it could wait a few more days, thanks El Nino. By the way I think the weather elephant was doing a jig on the roof last night. It rained a good bit and the thunder was close and LOUD!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Actually, I need it clear on this Wednesday and Friday... as those are the days we do a live show in the yard. Come next week on Halloween I won't even care.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,085 Posts
I kind don't care as much about the temps as long as it's not raining or windy on Halloween.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Right now it's forcasting sunny, high of 12C and not a whole lot of wind. That'd be the best halloween in 7 or 8 years if that's the case.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Every year its the same for us. 4-7 days of rain in October. This year, one day of rain only. I can't explain it. It hasn't been this try in Dallas for October in at least a decade.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Definite rain on Thurs, slight chances of rain on Fri, Sat & Sun. Monday looks okay as far as rain goes though - high of 58, low of 43. So we'll want our fire pit blazing! Knock wood this forecast lasts!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts