Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing some last minute stuff and adding a few details to some props. My goblin figure got some lovely green led eyes which will add some creepiness to him on the big night, and what little zombie dog doesn't like a sporty collar to wear while he is devouring young children?

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the zombie dog hahahaha
Me too! He's one of my favorite props!

They freaken rock nice work! :cool:
Thanks!

I would refer to that prop as "Scott Farkus & his Toadie dog" ;)

Looks Great, did you get the LED's at radio shack ?
I like the Scott Farkus reference! lol! The leds were put together by a friend of mine. I did get the C-battery power pack from RS though.

awesome as always jdubdya
Gracias Doc. Appreciate it!

Very nice, and that chain on the dog looks very authentic!
Thanks! The goblin holds the chain in one hand and appears to be walking the dog. It looks cool! The chain is that cheap decorative metal stuff you can get for like a buck a foot.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a big fan of small details too. It's a shame most of it will either not be seen in the dark, or noticed by most people.
This little guy will be pretty well lit up, just because he has so much going on. He's also going to be front and center in our witch forest display, and visitors have to line up along the front to get into the walk through portion. I'm hoping people will spend a minute or two looking at a lot of the scene's details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts