Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to do a dentist-torture chamber office maybe even incorporate "saw" into this scene any ideas??? What will I need, that will be fairly easy to aquire???

·
Factorial!
949 Posts
You got to get the chair.

EDIT:you might be able to make a light out of a white flood light (one similar to the light the dentists have)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
A big power drill and a pair of Blacksmiths pincers....:eek:

·
Registered
633 Posts
going to the dentist IS a Torture in itself. Just a real dentist would do the job! lol

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
You could make a some kind of dental trap like this.

http://saw.ugo.com/images/traps/the-jaw-trap.jpg

this 1 just so happens to rip your jaw apart, but its pretty complicated 2 make. just be creative. I had a saw room last year and you just have to give the room some dim lighting, and a bunch of blood stains.

you could also use power tools safely. ex: power drill with no bit, jigsaw with no blade. Good Luck on whatever you decide to do.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought of all the power tools. I grabbed an old 70's office chair, I have no other means to get a real chair, the office chair would be better for the dentist then the patient unless I turn my old picnic bench into a layed out flat bed/chair. Do you think I can grab a old rusty sink off someone boulevard during garbage week?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds like a really cool idea. Maybe you could get a cheap lawn chair that reclines and sit it on top of the picnic bench and throw a sheet over all of it. It might be too tall though.

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
hmmm, i wouldnt bet on finding an old sink by garbage picking. however, ask around your neighborhood to see if anyone is going to re-do their bathroom. last year i got a nice sink prop by doing this.

As for the rust part, i couldnt imagine it being to hard to make it look rusty with "fake rust" spraypaint.
ex: Rust-Oleum 209565 Spray Paint

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ah man! I just got back from there, to find out that I dried out my gums using listerine and that there is NOTHING I can do but take the pain until they heal. ><

To stay proactive though, you have to find a sound effect for the drill. That is such a unique sound and always sends a twinge through my teeth when I hear it.

If you are incorporating an actor, I would get some sort of fake setup for laughing gas that your actor inhales from. Just to make him look a little more nuts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts