Halloween Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Love this prop! All the moss, plants, and flowers really make it unique. Are you still working to change the audio? Just watching the videos and I'm already tired of hearing it. lol I can only imagine how it must be to have heard it 100s of times as you must have by now!
I must have heard it a thousand times.... AND I Still don't have the words memorized. Haha! I asked my uncle to help me with the board swap but he hasn't come through yet so who knows if that will happen this year or not. I don't want to bug him. He's very busy being retired and all. lol! BUT what I have been able to do is get the movement smooth enough to where it doesn't activate itself by just moving. Now you actually have to move in front of it. It can detect movement from about five feet away so that will be fine. Thanks for the nice comments you guys.

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
Very cool! Nothing like a corpsed up skeleton with a friendly voice. Creeps me out to the max!

Reactions: HomeBrew

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks guys! The working part of the mechanism is in the video. I tweaked it a little by putting a larger wheel on it but that's about it.You

41 - 47 of 47 Posts