Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
VERY NICE!! Not sure about the flowers though, might be a bit out of place for the Halloween season, maybe some spiders instead. :cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ha! I know they're kinda corny but it's going in the flower bed and I have flowers going strong in October still. The skeleton popping out of it will also be decked out in moss and a couple of daisies on it's head I think (figure it out when I get there). Hence the name Push Up Daisy. Well, that's the plan so far. Of course it'll still have spiderwebs and what not while displayed. :)

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) I love it! I think everything looks so great! It's a total different take on the usual skeleton in the busted out coffin, grabbing at things that has been done so much. You do some really great tinkering HomeBrew, top notch as a matter of fact.:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
:) I love it! I think everything looks so great! It's a total different take on the usual skeleton in the busted out coffin, grabbing at things that has been done so much. You do some really great tinkering HomeBrew, top notch as a matter of fact.:D
Thank You!!!!! Not to toot my own horn but I think it's pretty cool. Haha! :)

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:DI love the final look of him, all mossy and such. I really, really like the whole project, very one of a kind. Totally inspiring!:D Thanks for showing all the steps, it's fun to watch the transformation happen....I liked when someone commented about the flowers not being appropriate....you sure made them fit in.;)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Outstanding job! I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of the flowers at first but they've grown on me! Nice touch, well done HB! :cool:

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) I like where the hands ended up, such a workable solution for the part of the prop that isn't moving, yet it flows as if he is resting his hands on the mossy ground. Did you get any pictures of the original frame build for the skeleton? (I mean the working part of the prop, not the bone part):eek: I have a bunch of half torso skeletons that could easily transform into something similar to PUD. Did you make the soundtrack for the skeleton yourself?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
:) I like where the hands ended up, such a workable solution for the part of the prop that isn't moving, yet it flows as if he is resting his hands on the mossy ground. Did you get any pictures of the original frame build for the skeleton? (I mean the working part of the prop, not the bone part):eek: I have a bunch of half torso skeletons that could easily transform into something similar to PUD. Did you make the soundtrack for the skeleton yourself?
I think it worked out pretty well for just tinkering around. I have some video of the mechanics inside on my youtube if you want to check those out. Here's one video.

I didn't make the soundtrack but I do have a board I intend to use that replaces the one it already has so I can change the soundtrack. Kinda waiting on my uncle to solder that up for me when he gets the chance. Didn't think about that Push Up Daisy abbreviated = PUD...... That's funny.

Oh my gawd...this turned out fanfreakintastic!!! The corpsing is awesome, movement,
eyes, tombstone...everything! Love it, want one:D

Thanks! Glad you like it.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I didn't make the soundtrack but I do have a board I intend to use that replaces the one it already has so I can change the soundtrack. Kinda waiting on my uncle to solder that up for me when he gets the chance..
Just curious, what board is that?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 47 Posts