Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can add more forward motion by placing a board under the "wheel". I just figured that out while uploading this. It makes it a lot better. Well anyway, this is going to be protruding from a busted up toe pincher, ground buster coffin. Hands (when he gets them) will be attached to the coffin sides and the arms will be hinged. Figure it out when I get there. I also need to figure out a way to kill that annoying song.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Is it obvious I'm just winging it? Connect this up, see what it does, connect this up and see how that goes, how can make it do this? It's been a tinkerfest.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everyone. I Will Probably Keep The Song Unless There's A Way To Change It To Something Else.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I got a little further today. Temperature almost got above 40 today so i took advantage of it. It's still rough but coming along.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I purchased a board today that will allow me to change the vocal track and speaker source. Not sure what he'll say but it will be something for sure.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I want to swap out the red LED's for some sort of real bright aqua blue LED's for the eyes any suggestions out there? I know you cna't see them flashing here.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
0405151243.jpg

I have Push Up Daisy torn apart for paint and decided to paint and finish the coffin first. Finished it today and now onto the corpse and what not next. Here's a pic of the ground breaker coffin.

0405151906.jpg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts