Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one was pretty good and creepy. We had an old trunk, the PVC candles (learned from this forum), a corpsed blucky in a cradle, creepy dolls, monster hands at the bed. You walk into the room, and the little girl (in her footsie pajamas and blond pigtails) would be sitting on the edge of the bed with her back to you, playing an out of tune jack-in-the-box. As you approach her, she looks up at you and you see the embelished face of our 80 year old scare actress, Lenora. Creeped a lot of people out... and then when she slowly gets up with her knife and starts after them, they actually run. Wish the pics weren't so dark, and lenora actually scared a high school senior to the point of crying. Not bad for a 4'10" 80 year old.

·
Registered
13 Posts
OMG She Rocks!! LOL...my mom is 76 and would definitely but up for something like this...guess that's where I get it from. At Least I come by it naturally!! LOL!

2,442 Posts
thats really a great concept. i need an 80 yr old 4 foot person!
lol my mums 72 and 5ft, I can box her up and ship her asap ;)

that's a very creepy room, love it!... I can see Haunters, going to old peoples retirement homes, looking for that ideal 4ft 80yr old granny prop.

I wonder if there's a hire a granny website:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts