Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s a cat trap!

Ever have trouble with an unruly kitty but you can’t get a hold of Mr. Whiskers? It’s easy with the cat trap!
This patent pending modern engineering marvel is infused with micro absorbent cellos fibers layered in complex configurations featuring multiple corrugated and un-corrugated layers designed solely to attract and trap unruly felines!

Yes that’s right! A Cat trap!

Deploying the cat trap is easy….Just open the patent pending cellose engineered microfluted intake flaps and place on a level hard surface such as a counter top or kitchen table….Within minutes you will have your frisky feline friend safely trapped inside…No more chasing after Mr. Whiskers ! ! !

Order the CAT TRAP! ! !

Now you too can own your very own cat trap for only $19.99 each (plus shipping & handling). Add a second cat trap for free! That’s right…. FREE Just pay separate shipping and handling.

Two cat traps for only $19.99 ! Order today!

cat trap.jpg

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Heh. I think that I may order a pair for the next-door neighbors, since the cats seem to prefer it here whenever they sneak out.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
HEY! I bought one of those but they sold it to me as a "Deluxe Kitty Bed" & it came with some boots they weren't interested in & some "Deluxe Cat Krinklee Toys" in the guise of tissue paper.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
What a beautiful cat, oaklawn. It's easy to see she's descended from royalty.

Garth, I think the cats are just attracted to your personality.

·
Undertaker
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a beautiful cat, oaklawn. It's easy to see she's descended from royalty.

Garth, I think the cats are just attracted to your personality.
Thanks Scareme!

I'm going to get a nice pair of slippers out of one of them....

Not sure what one though....

·
Undertaker
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEY! I bought one of those but they sold it to me as a "Deluxe Kitty Bed" & it came with some boots they weren't interested in & some "Deluxe Cat Krinklee Toys" in the guise of tissue paper.
My cats are dumb too...Won't play with the cat toys but can't leave the Walmart plastic bags alone ...white tissue paper is the worse.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Cats seem to be wrestling , when they aren't "Boxing". They seem to love their own private little house I made by just cutting one end out of a 40 pound box of Tidy Cat littler. (Empty box,please.)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Cats seem to be wrestling , when they aren't "Boxing". They seem to love their own private little house I made by just cutting one end out of a 40 pound box of Tidy Cat littler. (Empty box,please.)
Have you all seen Maru?

Maru loves any & all boxes. You can thank me later for wasting your entire day watching Maru videos instead of working or feeding your kids or just doing anything productive at all.

Here's his channel on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu

He recently moved & acquired a new little sister named Hana. They're super kewt together.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
RCIAG, those are hilarious videos. I have never seen a cat 'wag' its tail as much, and as forcefully, as Maru; looks like that could hurt a bit if it made contact...:rolleyes:

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
Have you all seen Maru?

Maru loves any & all boxes. You can thank me later for wasting your entire day watching Maru videos instead of working or feeding your kids or just doing anything productive at all.

Here's his channel on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu

He recently moved & acquired a new little sister named Hana. They're super kewt together.
wait, maru is still alive? that cats been around for freaking ever! time to spend the rest of the night watching maru videos instead of game of thrones.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts