Halloween Forum banner

"The Bride" updated pics

8573 Views 74 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  Lauriebeast
Here's how she's looking now. I made her upper torso out of a dress form that's been coated with Celluclay. How-to's will be posted soon....I promise!
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Sculptress of Scare
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
941 Posts
That is sweeeet LB! I can picture the finished product, a white dress and in the classic Mrs. F scream pose. Another excellent piece!! Thanks for the update

· Registered
2,512 Posts
my gosh your so talented .....if you start your prop compagny one day put me on your first buyers list ;) it's awsome to see it evolved in pictures like this .

i am curious how many hours did you spend on her face(head alone) ?

G

·
Thanks Blinky. She's mounted on a Celluclay form and pvc pipe.
LB yes, But did you have a foam head under all your Celluclay? Please next time you make something can you take pic of your armature before you get strated on the clay part. Please, They always look so Great. and it has to be cheaper then the clay I use. My clay cost $$$$$;)

· Registered
326 Posts
Oh my god, that's amazing work. If I hadn't seen the photos detailing all the steps along the road to completion, I would have guessed that you'd simply killed someone and covered the fresh corpse with a thin layer of wax... er, I mean Paperclay.

You have inspired me (not to murder) - I just bought some Paperclay with which to smoothly cover my Celluclay.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.