Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is sooo cool i love it might steal the idea if u dont mind of course !!! :)
Of course not! That's whole reason I posted it! Ours was just borrowed by the school for their halloween dance! Enjoy:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ridiculously awesome idea and perfect execution (no pun intended.) Do they still get a prize even if the part goes through the wrong hole? Like a foot through the head hole?
Well done!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ridiculously awesome idea and perfect execution (no pun intended.) Do they still get a prize even if the part goes through the wrong hole? Like a foot through the head hole?
Well done!
LOL - we don't hold the small ones to anything - if they can get it in a hole good for them! But the Adults, there is both a left and a right hand & foot and they need to get the correct limb in the correct hole. As you can see we made two of the holes a little more challenging!

But make it your own - have fun!
Happy Halloween! and have a Sinister Season!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome game!! Is there any special instructions we need for building this?? We love it!
It is really quite simple to build but I was going to put to gether a super quick howto after the haunt season is over - I'd say look for it mid November!;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well! Finally, I've gotten around to writing up some of the steps we took when making our Body Toss Game. Hope you enjoy.
The Body Part Toss Game Halloween Alliance
(If I can figure out a better place to post this I will):)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL!

Oh, that is fantastic!

It's not really something I could do with my "family fun" style haunt, but that is really great!
Hi Tk421!,
All of the kids that have played have really enjoy this, but yes, it is a little gory -as a matter of fact it is the most gory prop in our whole haunt.
We definitely rely more on Creep Factor instead of Matter Splatter.
So we were thinking how would we make this game more G rated and we came up with this;
What if you just plain painted a friendly skeleton image on the plywood with out any blood and guts and then you cut out holes for different bones.
Next you'd take a Blow mold skeleton and select the bones which match the holes and carefully fill them with sand (for weight), those would be your tossing parts!
Then you could simpley glue the left over parts to the plywood board...
You could toss hands, feet, skull, arm, leg whatever - its all about the fun!
Man! Now I'm totally going to make The Bone Toss Game too!:D

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
SS,

Tha's a great idea! I have lots of skeletons, so it'll be easy to do. I think I'll take the same concept of a missing skull, hand, and foot. Those shapes are pretty easy to toss, and round holes will work. Thanks for the "G" version, it's gonna be fun!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts