Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey-
Thought I would post this as another topic. A few months ago someone posted a thread on "The Birds" babrie. Well I believe it ran for around $50.00 because it was a collectors eddition. Well this week at BigLots you can get it for an amazing price of $14.99!

Does anyone have this eddition yet? If so is it worth it?

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
too cool ..is there anything barbie hasn't done ..I want one!!! my first doll LOL...I hope they make a psycho one and alot more films ..this would start a new type of collection for me...wow pepole think i'm strange now ..what if i start collecting horror barbies LOL

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i collect barbies but no big lots around here. i have seen it for $50.00 though. if you can pick it up for that price i can't believe its not well worth it.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Childofthenight-
I'm thinking they will be making more movie barbies. I would to start up a collection. They are making a really neat looking Wizard of OZ bad witch Barbi that's out. You can see it on the Barbie Collectors site. I think she's a must have for Halloween fans.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
She's even dressed and tressed like Tippy Hedren! A line of "Horror Movie Barbies" would sell like hotcakes. Bride of Frankenstein Barbie, Reagan McNeil (The Exorcist) Barbie, Marylin Crane Barbie. Barbie as one of Dracula's Brides; with Ken as Dracula!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Barbies are cool, I have the original tattoo barbies set that they pulled off the shelf in the late 90s,I saw them displayed at my tattooist, and a Harley Davidson Barbie. The Birds looks really nice.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wrist, if they pulled them off the shelf you probably have something there. i think they pulled the one off the shelf where they had barbie pregnant too. i think i remember that anyway. can you post a pic of your tattoo barbie? i would love to see it. i've seen the harley barbie. she is awesome. barbies are a doll that hold good prices, are lovely, and fun to collect. she is so versitile. i even have a barbie scrapbook.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hallowrenescene-
The hocus pocus witches would be great. Oh I can only imagin what they'd look like. Winnie would be one ugly witch.lol

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
barbie

Childofthenight-
I'm thinking they will be making more movie barbies. I would to start up a collection. They are making a really neat looking Wizard of OZ bad witch Barbi that's out. You can see it on the Barbie Collectors site. I think she's a must have for Halloween fans.

is this the one your talking about?

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I bought that Wizard of Oz witch barbie for my gf, its really cool. Hallo, I dont think my tattoo barbies are that rare, maybe the afro american one is, I have four different ones, one is asian, the other two are caucasion.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hro8, i love her. i have i think the scarecrow, the tin man, a munchkin, and the mayor. i'll have to look but i think those are the ones i have. i have seen most the rest until the other day, i saw one of the palace guards. it was so cool but pricey.
ws, i am going to pull up tattoo barbies and see what they look like. your girlfriend is lucky, i would love my husband to buy me barbies.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
You know what I find cool? On e-bay you can pick up a Barbie "Dorothy Gale" doll for $25. But the "Wicked Witch of the West" doll? Try $45!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hubby went out this morning and hit every BigLots in Knoxville. He managed to buy the only remaining Birds Barbie for me. I'm so happy! BTW, our BigLots charged $20 for her. Still though, that's a bargain.

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
I got mine for $15. I have the first two sets of Wizard of Oz Barbies the newest set that just came out has audio clips. I kick myself now for not getting The Munsters and Addams Family Barbies when they came out. I also missed out on the Bewitched Barbie.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Thanks to the OP I swung by a few days ago and found the last one nearest to me :3 Then I shoed her off to my mother and she went the next day to 2 different ones looking. Found the last 2 at the second one :3 (one for her and one for my aunt) Boy was she ever happy , hehe, she went on and on about how she had a huge crush on Alfred Hitchcock and as a child told everyone that he was her boyfriend, as old as he was she didnt care, lol. I call it the Sean Connery complex. Her favorite thing about him was when he greeted you, "Gooood Eeeevenniiing". Mom is so cute. :3

·
Registered
598 Posts
OMG- That Wicked Witch of the West Barbie is *awesome*!! I got the Glinda & Dorothy Barbies for Christmas, which are very cute. My fave is still my Halloween witch Barbie, but I would absolutely by a Bride of Frankenstein one!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts