Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!! In the middle of a snowstorm and thought I'd let my fellow halloweiners in on a great tutorial on YOUTUBE. Its called "How to make a scary skull" There is a part 1 and part 2 and they are AWESOME!!!! Also, if anyone knows where to get cheap skulls, anitomical, models. or otherwise,(below $15 to my door) Leave a response.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I may have to follow a few of those tricks for my skull painting.

Here is a dirt cheap way to make skulls: YouTube - Cheap Easy skulls Its the basic skull but at $2 a skull its a great way to go. Dr. Kreepy is also a member to this forum.

Hope you weather the storm. It just finished over here and I am fed up with snow for the year. I think I might just refuse to shovel and wait for it to melt away in a couple weeks.

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Hi everyone!! In the middle of a snowstorm and thought I'd let my fellow halloweiners in on a great tutorial on YOUTUBE. Its called "How to make a scary skull" There is a part 1 and part 2 and they are AWESOME!!!! Also, if anyone knows where to get cheap skulls, anitomical, models. or otherwise,(below $15 to my door) Leave a response.
Those great videos! I got lots of good tips from that. I've grabbed them from You Tube and embedded them here:

Part 1:

YouTube - How to make a Scary Skull part 1

Part 2:

YouTube - How to make a Scary Skull part 2

Dr. Kreepy's video was also cool. I need to surf You Tube for some more tutorials. They are really helpful.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting those for me Terra, I tried to link but it was not working for me. I am a bit behind when it comes to the "intertube" lol

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Thanks for posting those for me Terra, I tried to link but it was not working for me. I am a bit behind when it comes to the "intertube" lol
No sweat, they are a really good find. By the way, to embed YouTube videos simply copy the URL at the top of the page of the YouTube video you like. Come back here and just paste it into your post. The program here knows it's a video and makes the embed for you. So, when you hit 'submit', it will show up embedded in your post.

·
Registered
725 Posts
FYI.. I have probably mentioned this several times before in other threads as its such a great trick to making skulls. But if you cant find a good skull to cut in half, you can make a front and back PP reverse mold of a skull. Works pretty slick, just expect your PP mold to break on pull. Super glue the pieces back together then throw another coat of PP over top of it. I never have see the cracks on the end result.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts