Halloween Forum banner

The anticapation build up

1246 Views 14 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  MobileMayhem
How many of you feel tired when the big night comes around? I'm so excited in the off seasons that I get bored when the halloween actually comes. How do you deal with it? Is that bad or is that good?

Right now I'm in my pre-planning stages where I have most of the stuff set in stone. It's just when October comes I kinda get sick of it all. Should I start this early so I'm not bummed out or is this a normal feeling?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
I've been getting burned out lately ..just cuz i put all the effort into decorating ,then i get only like 4-5 TOTers and i'm always tired after october has ended....and i know everyone can agree ....this hobby /passion/ addiction, is a lot of work!!!!!...but i ain't gonna quit...
unless i get to go to salem Mass. for halloween 1 year.. LOL

I totally agree with you. When I lived in CA, we had hundred's of Toters. When I moved here to CO, we have 12 the first year, 15 the next. Last year, I advertised a bit and got 50 ToTers. This coming halloween, my oldest will be in Jr. High, and I hope he'll spread the word around the school. Everyone who came last year said they would spread the word too. My haunt will be bigger and better this year too!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.