Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
New show about a haunter?

Hey everybody...I caught just the tail end of a commercial for a new series coming this October about a guy who builds a mega-haunt every year. It might have been TLC or History Channel? Not sure. Does anybody know what the name of this show is??? I want to look it up. Thanks!

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Could it have been Travel Channel doing something like last year's "Making Monsters"? Loved that!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It's not Making Monsters (I love that too, OMG)...it's a guy and his family...when I figure out what it is I'm going to blog about it and spread the word...Google isn't helping much. I will keep watching out for commercials, too. :)

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
I just read something similar in another thread. But they said it was a movie that was coming out. And it that it takes place in Rochester, MA (which is like 15 mins from me lol ) Maybe it is just a show coming out. Thought a movie sounded a bit off anyways. Either way....sounds cool!

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Hmm, I've never heard of Chiller network

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It's a movie called "The American Scream", to be aired tihs October on "Chiller" network.

Here's the other thread:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/116873-home-haunter-movie-october.html
That's it!!! But no, it's a documentary! Here's the info cut & pasted. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!1

ORIGINAL DOCUMENTARY FILM

The American Scream: This haunting original documentary follows the creative minds behind three local home-
made haunts and their spirited, passionate and sometimes harrowing efforts in igniting their town's Halloween spirit each year.

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Oh lovely, I'll miss it then :( Unless someone would be willing to record it for me? Even if it's on vhs lol I don't care as long as I get to see it. I would pay for the cost of the tape and whatever shipping would be

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Aw, man! :( We downgraded our cable package and no longer get Chiller. Well, maybe it will end up on youtube.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yes, we get Chiller on my Digital Cable package not basic cable. I want to watch it now!

1 - 20 of 151 Posts