Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's with me? I'm tired of all my hard work and effort going for 2 -4 hours one night a year. I'm trying to implement the idea of The 13 Days of Halloween! (like The 12 Days of Christmas...but Halloween :) ).

We need to be vocal on the idea to help it catch on! I may start passing out candy to kids in costumes for the 12 Days leading up to October 31st this year! Of course, I think it will take a few years to catch on but after that we can have more time to celebrate and for more people to appreciate our work!

Who's with me!?!?!?!?

Scarab

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
My Halloween season is already much longer than 13 days! ;) And while I thoroughly enjoy celebrating and decorating for a month or more, I have no desire to hand out candy more than once. Sorry!

·
redrum
988 Posts
I agree! We have Halloween, a Halloween party for friends, a Halloween party for my co workers, a Halloween party for my wife's co workers, a Halloween party for the wife's sigma kappa whatever, and my son's open house can food drive. Basically that's the last three weeks of October. Stretch it out, its the most wonderful time of the year!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Try 2 months! I was a little late this year but I'll probably keep mine out till close to T'gving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts