Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to join us
June 3-5 at Totem Pole Campground in Petersburg, Michigan.
Nine miles north of the Michigan/Ohio state line. Come and play,
meet and greet with other haunters and their families! Free classes,
activities for the kids, can food drive, raffles and much - much more!!!

Some quick announcements….

You must “Pre-Register” at our website to attend.
While you’re registering, please also sign up for your donation to the meals(yes that is how we feed everyone) and don’t forget your dish for Saturday night Pot Luck!!!

To make your camping reservations, you must contact Totem Pole Park campground! @ 734-279-2110. As the campground fills, we may need to share sites! If you need/want to share a site – Post to the message board, under the topic “Campground” – “If we fill the Campground … (sharing sites)”.
Camping not your thing? Local Hotels are also listed on website.

For anyone who wish to stay at the campground – and want to rent trailers or pop ups can do so by contacting Westland Camping at (877) 533-6623 Let them know you are with GLFF!

Here are some highlights:

Haunters Against Hunger Haunted House News:
Out of 18 areas/rooms we still have a few rooms available and a couple
I'm waiting to confirm. So if you want a room to haunt, you’ll need to contact me ASAP. Your Design---- Your Props--- Your Room--- Your Scares--- to share with the rest of the campground!

Can Food Drive: Once again we will donate to St Anne’s Parish - Food Bank and Monroe Country Humane Society . Please help us surpass last year with your donations of food and Pet Food! Don’t forget to bring can goods!!

Great Lakes FrightFest is hosting a Medieval Werewolf Wedding!!
This will be a real wedding, with a wedding party consisting of:
Werewolf Bride & Groom, Dead Riding Hood, Zombie Wench, Medieval Lumber Jack, Medieval Knight and a little Werewolf son – Fang!
They will share this Spooktacular Event with all the GLFF attendees!

Raffles: Watch for our announcement of some of the Great Raffle items we have received!!! 100% of the Proceeds will go to our two charities!!!!

We are in the process of finalizing our Classes, Demos, Make N Takes and Children’s Program, we will post them shortly!!!

As Always we will have GLFF Tee Shirts and Sweat Shirts on hand to sell!!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or go to the website and / or message board at http://www.greatlakesfrightfest.com

Hope you'll be able to join us!!!

Your hosts,
KkrazyKkaren & KK’s Keeper

1 - 1 of 1 Posts