Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is making me nuts!!

I love the little dude, don't get wrong. He's cute & great mascot but...

I check in at work (like I am now) & don't always need or want to log in & if you don't log in that little dude just follows you all over the forum, up & down everywhere!! He covers up stuff too but when you try to scroll he just sits there at the bottom right corner laughing at me!!

Is there some sort of option outside of logging in to keep him stationary? I can't be the only person that doesn't always log in to read. I don't care that he's there encouraging new folks to join but could we keep him still for 5 seconds?

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Is there some sort of option outside of logging in to keep him stationary? I can't be the only person that doesn't always log in to read. I don't care that he's there encouraging new folks to join but could we keep him still for 5 seconds?
He does keep still, as it is the rest of the screen that scrolls:p I do agree with you, RCIAG; logging in when only here to read and having no intention of posting at the time can be a tad annoying.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I thought it was just my phone! I sometimes hop on and just look at the "new posts" ... Then I realize i don't have my reading glasses with me so I zoom in.
BUT... when I zoom in , He GROWS! If I zoom in too far, he will actually take up the entire screen.

My only option is to tweak the pinched zoom to where I can look over him yet still see the screen.

Or I can log in..but I guess I am enjoying the challenge haha

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope not just your phone. On a phone it's worse.

It's not a huge deal, it's just that sometimes, especially at work, I wanna just read the threads. It's already an obviously not work related screen by the color, a giant black screen is pretty obvious, but that Pumpkin Dude just screams NOT WORKING!!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First I wanted to find out if I was the only one who was annoyed by him and I was kinda hoping Larry would see the thread too. Pumpkin Dude has been there a while now but I guess since the season is upon us there's more to read and he just started to bug me.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I decided to click on him to see if he'd go away but it just takes you to the registration page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts