Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum a couple of years ago and in a blink of the eye had my world collapse..... things have gotten better and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that love Halloween so much. I know that none of you know me but it's great knowing so many other people love the holiday that I do too. Today was my first visit back to the forums in a looooong time and it really made me smile and look forward to Halloween again this year! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I joined this forum a couple of years ago and in a blink of the eye had my world collapse..... things have gotten better and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that love Halloween so much. I know that none of you know me but it's great knowing so many other people love the holiday that I do too. Today was my first visit back to the forums in a looooong time and it really made me smile and look forward to Halloween again this year! :)
Glad you are back Julia! all smiles here at the hf!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm sorry for any misfortunes that you've suffered, and I'm really happy you've returned. Welcome back!
welcome.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing