Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new friends! I wanted to introduce myself, although I've already been on some other threads.

My name is Kaitlin, I live in Houston...but I'm originally from a small NC town. I miss actual fall so much, it's not even funny!
I am a teacher, and I love it, it's my passion in life. My other passion is Halloween, duh.
My dream in life is to have my own Halloween business..**Fingers Crossed!!**

I'm a huge fan of horror movies, I collect A Nightmare on Elm Street memorabilia. And I'm OBSESSED with the Walking Dead, (hence the user name.)

I love building Halloween props, for cheap. I'm a huge believer in finding creative and inexpensive ways to have an amazing display. I'm sort of a snob when it comes to props and decorating. I like for things to make sense and be thoughtful, not just thrown together.

I'm so happy to get really get involved with this forum, and share ideas together.

Until then, Happy Haunting! :D

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Kaitlin! Welcome to the forums! We got all kinds here so hopefully you'll find some inspiration - sounds like you're already well on your way though.

Things are just starting to pick up again for the coming season so you got here at the right time. :)

Can't wait to see what you got planned (and what you've done in the past). If you have any questions about the boards, just holler.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts