Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks all for a great 2008 Halloween Season.
Remember to post all of your great experiences for this Halloween.

Get some rest.

The 2009 Halloween Season starts NOW!!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It was a great season. Larry, thanks for all you do for us--this is such a great forum. This is first time I've gotten a chance to get online today (meaning 31st), so even though its past midnight here, Happy Halloween.

·
Captain o'th Black Pearl
2,036 Posts
Aye Larry, 'tis a great thin' ye be doin' 'ere! Nigh a great turnout, jus' fair.... mus' be th' economy.. bu' great comments from all.. 'ope ya 'ad a terrific nigh' an' be lot' o' candy ta return, or, no candy ta return.. either one be good..

'ere's ta Halloween 2008, may she rest in peace..

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thanks Larry. It was our best year yet and our entire boocrew is fast asleep. I've been going through some of our videos and am fast at work uploading them as I type this :)

On to 2009!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
2008 was fantastic!! Already planning 2009...

Thanks again Larry for this place to hang out with friends who are as crazy as I am - can't wait to see what this next season brings...

·
Registered
93 Posts
So happy to have found you guys! If there's one thing I need, it's a support-group of equally mad Halloweeniacs to keep me focused and to inspire me to work on stuff months (not weeks or days) before the big day!

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,518 Posts
Larry, thanks for all you do for us--this is such a great forum.
I echo these sentiments! This is truly one of the best websites I know. It's not just a site for idea sharing, but a social site with lots of great people! And because of you, I've made some good friends here that I've even met in person now. Thanks for providing it to us. You give more to us than you can possibly fathom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts