Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say a HUUUGE THANK YOU to dept1031!!! He is one special haunter!

He pm'd me out of the blue, and said he had a spellbook for my witches kitchen he thought would be good - and he mailed it to me, just like that!!

It arrived this week, and I can not tell you how excited I was to recieve this absolutely WONDERFULLY crafted spellbook!!! I am amazed at his craftmanship and generousity! I can not wait to get my kitchen put together this next week - this prop is going to be perfect in there.

Not only THAT, he put some wonderful black candles, and a card, in the box - it was Christmas in October for me!! :D

The random acts of kindness on this forum are awesome. I joined here 2 years ago, but didn't really participate until this past July - I am so glad I finally did! And thanks again, dept1031.

:D Group hug and que the Kumbaya music :D

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Wow that is really nice. It's good to know there are such kind people doing good deeds.
Props to you dept1031..very nice gesture indeed

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,318 Posts
You meets the nicest peoples on here! :D

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hang on! I brought it to work to show all my co-workers - so yeah, I can get a pic on my camera phone...I'll be right back...

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, here it is! I'm obviously suffering from DT's cuz this pic is shakey as hell. Sorry!

View attachment 7012

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow! How cool is that, and very thoughtful of dept1031!!!! Lucky lady!!

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
wow that is really nice

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love them!! And I'm not kidding, they are still in their bag, on my counter so when I start decorating tomorrow, I can put them out - and they smell up the whole kitchen, still in the bag!! They are wonderful!!! :D

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Awesome book. I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat. I found a huge Physician's Reference book, but can't get going on it. I am just not crafty!!! What a great unexpected gift.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
What a wonderful thing to do for a fellow haunter! The book is as fantastic as the giver!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts